- The use of our website is possible without providing personal data.
- We point out that data transmission over the Internet (for example, when communicating by e-mail, directly accessing the web pages from your Internet browser, forwarding from a search engine or from another site, etc.) may have security gaps. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
- The use of published in the context of the imprint obligation contact information by third parties for sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby expressly prohibited. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam emails.
- We do not use plug-ins or buttons for Facebook, Twitter, Google + 1, or any similar offer or opportunity.
- We do not store IP addresses.
- We do not use analysis tools such as: Eg Google Analytics.
- We do not give information to third parties.
- You always have the right to free information about your personal data stored with us, the purpose of the data processing with us and a right to rectification, blocking or deletion of this data with us. We can not verify the use of your data by other data processors and it is your responsibility.
For further questions on personal data, you can always contact the address given in the imprint or visit the website https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/reform/.